Monday, October 4, 2010

First App is on market and AppBrain NOW!

The first app to be published by FNGApps is Im Popular.

Ever wanted to simulate getting a text message from someone else, such as a friends mom?
Well now you can! Just enter in any name and select a message and it will be displayed on a mock messaging screen.


I am taking suggestions for messages to be added to message list and also feature suggestions.

*In the next update I plan to include vibrate and notification sound support along with minor fixes and tweaks.

I plan to add support for sending a real SMS to the users phone under the name specified. If you know anything about doing that, please tell me and I will make sure to credit you in the description.

Next apps coming soon, as well as an app ported from my Java programming class Comp166 Data-Structures.

No comments:

Post a Comment